[thelist] Hiding images (no right click?)

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Tue Oct 16 18:21:38 CDT 2001

Another article on evolt that might be of interest is

http://www.evolt.org/article/mouse/17/719/index.html

I am sympathetic to what you're looking for, and it is possible, but I
don't want to bash out the code.

The only reason I'd bother would be a direct request from a client, even
for the approach you're suggesting.  Rudy's point was a bit on the cheeky
side for my taste, but still dead-on:  your best course of action is to
compose images on your sites in such a way that they will be utterly
useless out of context.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."