[thelist] Setting up analog

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue Oct 16 21:49:21 CDT 2001

Thanks.  That fixed that problem.  Now a new one popped up.  This is the error.
./analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in
logfile  /home/httpd/html/whybmadrecords/stats/access_log: try different
LOGFORMAT
     Current logfile format:      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j]
"%j%w%r%wHTTP%j" %c %b "%f" "%B" "%j"" combined

Only problem is this is not the format I have specified.  This is:  %h %l
%u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" \"%{cookie}n\"" combined

Any idea?

Chris