[thelist] Weird Eudora behavious (WAS: The future of XML)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Oct 17 01:12:07 CDT 2001

At 04:24 AM 10/17/2001, you wrote:
>I might also have an xHTML file that reads (in part)
>

>The Wizard of Oz
>

>L. Frank Baum

I get the digest version of thelist, which I *know* is in plain text, but
for some reason Eudora chokes on code in email occassionally and renders it
as HTML instead. For example, the quoted text appeared in a bold, BIG font.
Instead of seeing the code that Andy wrote, I see it rendered as HTML
instead. I see this behaviour with code that involves forms as well, but
unfortunately, it's not consistent.

Anyone else with Eudora 5.1 who faces the same problem? Any idea why?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant