[thelist] Hiding images (no right click?)

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 08:10:17 CDT 2001

Call me crazy, but if you have Flash available to you, you *could* make
all of your images 1 frame swf's.  This doesn't prevent screenshots and
the like, but blatant right-click/save-as is pretty much taken care of.
Odds are most of your audience has at one time or another downloaded the
Flash plug-in as well.

IMO, I think watermarking is probably the best bet, though.

Dan
http://www.gearbolt.com