[thelist] Script Time Out in ASP

David at softv.net David at softv.net
Wed Oct 17 13:07:46 CDT 2001

Michele,

Ok, so it's not the amount of emails returned in your recordset.
Try setting a timeout for the mail component. From the Persits
documentation:

Timeout As Integer
	Specifies a socket timeout value.

Set this lower than the default Script Timeout and print out an error
message if it times out. Then you know for sure that the SMTP server
is failing.

Dave

<%
David Mitchell