[thelist] Script Time Out in ASP

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Oct 17 17:01:29 CDT 2001

Ohhh geeze, I'm really sorry about that folks.  Looks like my computer has
gone flaky again... I didn't mean to send out two empty messages.  :(

Anyway, what I wanted to say was ...

My hosting company replied and they do have the premium version of ASPEmail,
so, I'll give SendtoQueue a try and if that doesn't work, I'll look into
moving the SetMail strings to after the Do While Not rs.eof.

The reason I didn't want to send it to a batch of people is that I have
unsubscribe instructions in the body of the email, that inserts each
person's email address into the URL.  This way the person can unsubscribe
just by clicking a link.  I know, I personally hate having to jump through
hoops to get unsubbed from lists.

I'll keep playing around with it.  This should be fun, since I don't want to
send tests out to my members, I'll have to plug my own address in 300 times
to try to replicate the problem.  ;)

Thanks again for all your help everyone.  I *did* get the message out today
that was important.

Michele

| |