[thelist] Hosting advice for large photo gallery/professional photo organisation site

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Wed Oct 17 19:52:41 CDT 2001

Thanks, Isaac, I knew about WC but was trying to go for something
cheaper! In my view they seem to be the best over here (I'm looking
ahead to ecommerce facilities etc) but there seems to be such a huge gap
between USA options and Aussie hosts, it might be worthwhile biting the
bullet and wearing the delay (WC=20ms, US=250ms or so). I sure would
prefer a local host though.
Regards,
Tony

	http://www.webcentral.com.au/prices.htm

I have 2 sites hosted with them and have never had a problem. They are
very professional.

If they can do it for $315, I'm sure there are places who could go
lower.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au