[thelist] Hosting advice for large photo gallery/professional photo organisation site

Andrew Stevens lists at 4serendipity.com
Wed Oct 17 21:02:56 CDT 2001

Hi Tony,

Hope some of the following links are of some help.

Since your needs are a bit uncommon (much space but not too much
bandwidth), I'd recommend looking into "request a quote" links.

Good luck,

Andrew
http://4serendipity.com

<tip type="searching for a web host">
Here are some web host-related links:

*General web hosting sites*

The web Host Industry review
http://www.thewhir.com/

Host Review
http://www.hostreview.com/

HostIndex
http://hostindex.com/

Web Hosting Village
http://www.webhostingvillage.com/

Web Host Directory
http://www.webhostdir.com/

Host Search
http://www.hostsearch.com/

TopHosts
http://www.tophosts.com/

Web Hosts Online
http://www.webhostsonline.com/

*Web Hosting forums*

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

The Web Hosting and Domain Names forum at:
http://www.sitepointforums.com/

*Sites were you can request quotes for specific hosting needs*

The Whir's Hotest Hosts:
http://hottesthosts.com/rfp/

TopHosts Hostmatch
http://www.tophosts.com/hostmatch/