[thelist] Google Pagerank & Validation

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 18 13:16:34 CDT 2001

Sure should be technicallly feasible, but I'm not sure the majority of
searchers care whether a page passes W3C validation or not.  I only care
that it displays in a usable fashion in my browser.

I would think that companies that own web sites would be interested in
validation as well as web development firms.  However, the ability to use
the site in the vast majority of browsers would still be the focus and not
whether it passes validation.

Norman