[thelist] Navigator 100% table

Adam Slesinger bread_man at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:17:15 CDT 2001

I agree.  It appears as though NN is determining how big the nested table
would be if it were *outside* by itself, and then giving it that width.  so
the nested table starts 180 pixels to the right, but at a width that doesn't
fit on the page.  what even more confirms this is that the top most table,
although it has a width of 100%, it stops at when you scroll to the right.

this is very frustrating.

i removed every width="100%" from the main table with two data cells.  it
still does it!!

this is very very frustrating.

thanks again everyone for trying to help with this
adam