[thelist] Table Row Rollover

Karen Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Fri Oct 19 00:19:10 CDT 2001

Yep, and wow, very cool.  It looks really good - matches my other toolbars
exactly.  I wonder if it change colour if the windows colour scheme is
changed?

It's taken me 3 or 4 reads to grasp the idea, but I'm thinking the same
could possibly be done in ASP using the Application_OnStart event in the
global.asa?  Really nice, Jeff, I like it a lot.

Thanks,
Karen
www.miinx.com.au
www.monkey.com.au