[thelist] Operating Systems

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Fri Oct 19 07:45:45 CDT 2001

> > But i'm just wondering if any of you are
> > using or have any comments
>
> 2000 is nice and stable. I've never had a full
> machine crash since the beta versions. Apps may go
> down but the OS seems to stay up.
>
> Definitely ahead of NT4 IMO. It deals with hardware
> in a much nicer manner too.

I'd like to ditto this. I've never been as happy with a OS as I have
been win Win2k. Of course it's not perfect, but it has been _extremely_
good for me since day 1.

FYI - OT - CF5 runs better on Win2k than NT. If you have upgraded to
CF5, you should also upgrade to Win2k.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus