[thelist] Operating Systems

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Fri Oct 19 09:23:43 CDT 2001

G4 Mac - hmmmm....Dell - never been much of a Dell man, used to supply
technical support for our local Council (this was in the day of Pentium
2's), and i found them to be unstable (probably because the users were about
as computer literate as a blind door mouse and had a habbit of messing the
pc up and then blaming technical support!).
Ive always liked compaqs, not too keen on their new concept of supplying
restore disks and not the actual OS disk, which you have paid the license
for??? Whats the thinking behind that i ask ya!