[thelist] Google Pagerank & Validation

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Fri Oct 19 10:17:01 CDT 2001

This is probably old news, but worth mentioning anyway.

Another thing that got my attention from that page was the mention that
a Yahoo listing would help out a site's Google pagerank score. The
reason is that a link from a site like Yahoo (Yahoo has many links to
it) will add quite a bit of weight to your own pagerank.

I DMOZ link must also be helpful, because so many major websites use it
as their directory engine.

Cheers,

Beau