[thelist] Blurry Web Page

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Fri Oct 19 13:34:03 CDT 2001

> So anyway, the book lists empty-cells as the property "that makes
> it possible to suppress borders
> if the cell has no content" (property = hide).  I dont want to
> suppress them, so i set it to show.
>  Which apparently does nothing!  All my cells with no content
> have suppressed borders on ie5.5
> anyway!  I might as well take it out...

I always put either a transparent single-pixel .gif or ' ' in these cells to keep the borders from going bye-bye.

Seth
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident.  That's where we come in; we're computer professionals.  We cause accidents."  -Nathaniel Borenstein
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617