[thelist] multiple addresses for form

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Mon Oct 22 01:44:17 CDT 2001

depends what you're doing with the form...

if you are using a mailto: action on your form, then your best bet is this:

<form action="mailto:user1 at host;user2 at host">

otherwise if you're submitting it to the server, it depends on what
server-side language you are using.

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,