[thelist] why don't more sites use <label> tag?

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:04:20 CDT 2001

fieldset tags get completely hosed for Mac users running AOL v. 4 and 5. (It
actually isn't that simple as I've found it is related to having both
fieldsets and tables on the same page, whether they are nested or not.)

And that sucks.  Since this client is a government entity, they need to
support this particular user group.

All my other tests of fieldset showed that they either displayed well, or
not at all (which is ok).

-phil

ps.  Oh, NN6 seems to use <label> correctly.