[thelist] your opinion solicited on coding specs I requested fromcontractor

Tara Cleveland taracc at home.com
Mon Oct 22 14:30:25 CDT 2001

Yes sorry, I forgot to point it out specifically, but in my example I switched
from span to strong - it could have been a heading, but in my head, my example
wasn't  actually a heading - it was just a bolder part of a paragraph
(therefore not using p or h tags). If that makes any sense.

I wrote:
2. Specify that they must use classes that are a description of the style,
not what the style is used for. For example, instead of using <span
class="Intro_title">Hello world!</span> They should put <strong
class="large_bold">Hello world!</strong>.

Tara Cleveland