[thelist] Stopping Printing in IE 5.5

Datawebs Web Design datawebs at email.com
Tue Oct 23 08:47:53 CDT 2001

Hi All

I am trying to find a way to disable any and all printing using IE 5.5 on Windows so as to show read-only documents. It is not difficult to block off regions of a page, but I would rather stop printing altogether. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Karl

<coldfusion tip>
to store values to use throughout an application, one way is to create a request variable (rather than an application or session variable as it does not require locking), then create a structure in it to store all the key pairs of values. this can be done in application.cfm or app_globals.cfm. a structure is a better vehicle for storing often used data than simple variable types.
</tip>