[thelist] Background image not stretching enough vertically in I.E. 5.5

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Oct 23 19:48:57 CDT 2001

I sent this message 10/17 but, due to some problems with email, it never got
through. So, think things are fixed now ... and am re-sending it.

I have since redone the background image to lengthen it's height which
solved the problem re I.E., but I'm still curious as to whether anyone else
has run into this situation.