[thelist] NS 4.7 strange margins ... ?

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 06:42:39 CDT 2001

Hey Jelle:

This is a total guess, but could you try to apply an {overflow:hidden} via css to a DIV
in the frameset? I just fooled around with your frameset on IE6 winxp, and it still
triggers the scrollbars when you come within a few pixels. HOWEVER: the scrollbars ARE
NOT there when you first pop the window!

/rg