[thelist] Shopping cart combo subscription based content

Jack Hand jackhand at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:39:18 CDT 2001

April,

  Suggest you check eBay.  Main page.  Professional Services.
Check the ads for work to be done.  Note the prices - usually
very low.  Then, list your job and see who bids and their
qualifications.  You will probably be able to get the work
done for very, very cheap.  Personalized.  And, from companies/
individuals who have already proven themselves.

  I predict that more and more work will be done this way.

                Jack