[thelist] css positioning...within <td></td>

McAtee, Malcolm MMcAtee at philamuseum.org
Fri Oct 26 06:57:31 CDT 2001

No the earlier suggestion worked really well...

Let me explain..
I am trying to add drop down menus to an existing site navigation.
So I developed the menus on thier own page..they work great.
I am now trying to position the menu on an existing site inside a <td></td>.

I thought that nesting all of menu <div> s inside one container <div> might
do the trick.
I have tried a few different options--I have either successfully positioned
the menu which
then seems to throw off the positioning of the drop down menus or the drop
down menus work fine but i am unable to
To position the main menu properly.

Please see the following page...
http://www.philamuseum.org/index-dd.shtml