[thelist] HTML mail in Outlook 2000

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:44:29 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to find out how to send HTML mails from Outlook 2000. I've tried
several things but nothing seems to actually work.

What I want is the following:

1) I made a template in which we fill in the text.
2) I want to send this template (and no MS garbage, just my own template) by
using Outlook 2000 as HTML mail, so that it is immediately displayed.

I've tried copy/pasting the source into Outlook, both in HTML mode and in
Plaintext mode, it faithfully sends back the literal code and doesn't show
my nice styles etc.

So how do I make sure that my code is sent, without any additions, with a
proper text/html mime type so that the receiving client interprets the code?

Thanks in advance,

ppk