[thelist] Windows 2000

Kevin D. White nonzero at well.com
Sun Oct 28 10:25:23 CST 2001

Use either V-com's Parition Commander or PowerQuest's Partition Magic.
Personally, I vote for the first since you can run it from a floppy and it
never checks for Professional vs. Server installation.  The standard version
of Partition Magic will not run on Win2K server.  You will need the Pro
version, $300.00.

Just a reminder: partitioning a drive with data on it is very dangerous.  If
you don't have a full backup or better yet a drive image, you begging to be
kicked.  I've used both of the afore mentioned programs.  Both are great and
very reliable.  I've had both destroy partitions.  Make a backup.  Please.