[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Oct 29 14:26:51 CST 2001

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

Isn't it up to the vendor to decide who's business they want? I'm not saying
I agree with ANYTHING Microsoft does, but if the discussion is 'what gives
them the right to dictate which browser is used to view their site' then it
comes back to the question, 'do I (as a vendor) have the right to decide who
I do business with, or am I obligated to sell to anyone with a buck?

spinhead