[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Mon Oct 29 15:54:12 CST 2001

Jeremy wrote:

> I'm sure it will be.  Its still in development.  Full compliance is one of
> their main goals.

Yeah, that was one of their main goals when they started back in late 1997
or early 1998.  But come on, it's been almost 4 years and they don't even
have version 1.0 out yet??  I'm guessing Netscape 6.1 is based on something
like build 0.87 (not sure of the exact build) because Netscape's leadership
(or AOL's) finally just said, "Look.  This is taking forever.  Just take the
latest build and release a product.  We've got to skip version 5 as it is,
so let's call it version 6."

Scott