[thelist] CSS mouseover

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 29 20:25:57 CST 2001

I seem to owe a few tips and this one came to mind after reading
an article written at
http://evolt.org/article/Using_CSS_to_create_rollovers/17/16676/index.html

<tip>
I just read the article on using CSS to create a mouseover effect by
changing the background property. Pretty cool effect but I couldn't
find where the author mentions using the back-ground image
property to alter the background of a link.

Some of you may have seen it but for those of you who haven't you can
acomplish this for IE 5+ and NN 6 by indicating a background-image
attribute on all your anchor tags for the hover propery.

NOTE:
This is a rough excerpt of an article written by:
    Eric Meyers quite some time ago

Kevin
</tip>