[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Mon Oct 29 20:28:09 CST 2001

On 29 Oct 2001, at 15:47, Brian King posted a message which said:

> I think that a tire dealer would find himself in a legal pot
> of hot water if he refused to sell me a 16" tire only because the car I
> owned takes 15" tires.

Obviously in that case, it's a cash-and-carry sale.

If he sells you a tire of insufficient load capacity for the vehicle
you want it mounted on, he will probably go to prison for
manslaughter when your tire fails, you plow into a school bus
and kill a bunch of kids.

If he refuses to sell you the tires, he simply pays less income
tax.

deke