[thelist] IIS Runaway Processes on Win 2k Server

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.com
Tue Oct 30 17:28:40 CST 2001

Scott,

Good idea.  I don't think so, though I am currently checking.  The webserver
service is running full throttle, but the internet connection is idle too,
so that tells me it is not churning out requests to other servers.

So, any other ideas?

This all did start after my cat stepped on the switch and shut the server
off abruptly.  I can't be 100% if there is cause and effect or if my
computer was just waiting for a reboot to get stupid on me.

-joshua