[thelist] COM Junkies....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Oct 30 20:53:46 CST 2001

At 05:02 PM 10/30/2001, you wrote:
>On Oct 30, Anthony Baratta had something to say about [thelist] COM
>Junkies....
>
>Wanna expand on what you mean by "talk"?

Sure! ;-)

Because of the purchase of Cybercash by VeriSign, the olde Cybercash setups
are not being sold anymore and VeriSign is selling it's PayFlow Link/Pro
options instead. The PayFlow Link option allows the merchant to bypass the
Verisign "owned" form by 'posting' directly to a script on VeriSign's
servers and receive the result codes back.

Therefore I need to either write or find a COM object for our NT/Win2K
servers that allows me to talk via HTTP/S Posts with the VeriSign servers
with my server in the background of an internet credit card transaction.

Does that help??
---
Anthony Baratta
President