[thelist] IA - Visio Tricks - Menu Templates

Ed webnow at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 31 09:12:48 CST 2001

What version of Visio do you have? I can send you a template with the title,
page number, section title, etc. all in there and then you can use that for
your project.
It's not that complex, if I understand you correctly.  Please email me
offline

Ed

PS - it helps if your email shows up so I can email you directly.