[thelist] Can noone help then with ilayers and iframes

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Wed Oct 31 10:45:17 CST 2001

In a word, No.
An ilayer doesn't have a built in scroll-bar, like the iframe.

Netscape recommend using a DHTML scrollbar, but I can assure you that's not
the end of it, urls and images are relative to the main document, script
runs as if it was inside the maindocument etc, see:

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/4909

Cheers,
Richard.
www.richardinfo.com