[thelist] disabling Internet Explorer image toolbar

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 1 14:38:37 CST 2001

It annoyed me once too often, so I finally got around to seeing how you
disable it.

<tip author="spinhead" type="browser config">
Want to disable the image toolbar in newer versions of Internet Explorer?
Here's how:
 1. From the 'Tools' menu, select 'Internet Options'
2. Click the 'Advanced' tab
3. About 1/2 way down UNCHECK the box next to 'Enable Image Toolbar
(requires restart)'
        This means restarting the browser, not your machine.

There! You are free from one more bit of obfuscation.
</tip>

spinhead