[thelist] IA - Visio Tricks - Menu Templates

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Nov 2 11:49:36 CST 2001

Ed wrote:

> Prototyping IS NOT programming. Let's get that straight.

Sigh. I never said it was. What I said was that someone who *can*
program can use what I consider a more powerful tool than Visio
or Powerpoint.

The tool is not the process. Let's get *that* straight. :-)

> I would NOT prototype in any form of final "code," whatever that may be.
> It's way too detailed and specific for the task at hand.  And you WANT to be
> able to tear it down and start over quickly.

In order: I would, I disagree, and I agree (and can!) -- and as I
said before, I'm *not* suggesting this approach is for everyone --
it's only an alternative to consider if you're so inclined ...

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --