[thelist] IA - Visio Tricks - Menu Templates

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Fri Nov 2 13:12:44 CST 2001

Ed wrote:

> We should exchange notes and methods, when there's time. Heck, I'm always
> keen to learn better methods. I've got Visio tricks and ideas, maybe we can
> swap and see what happens.

yes, it would be nice to exchange our methids, since the craft is so young

this is one of the weakest areas of the IA discipline: notation standards
i'v seen verious efforts to compare things in this area, but all have failed
for reasons i don't know

--
Javier Velasco M.      -               nurun Chile
Information Architect  -       http://www.nurun.cl