[thelist] Fighting with XML, XSL....

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Nov 5 14:37:46 CST 2001

Hi Tab
Thanks for answering.

My XML file is fine. What I sent to the list is the result of applying a XSL
to my XML, and generating (well, trying to) standard HTML.

The end result *should* have been an HTML table, but obviously it's not. The
XSL does not get applied properly.

And this is an example I got right off the Microsoft site too... Sigh...

Nicole