[thelist] Different link attributes with css

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Mon Nov 5 23:34:26 CST 2001

Mike,

> but this requiresthat I put the class statment in each link, I'd like to
> beable to just have the div that makes up the menu have something in its
> class.

If you have a div named say div1, try this:

#div1 a:link {style declaration}
#div1 a:hover {style declaration}

the specificity rules will apply these rules to the links in Div1 only.

hth

MarkC

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.