[thelist] stolen content

me me at cgiguy.com
Tue Nov 6 05:12:48 CST 2001

content?

who needs to steal a listing of dutch therapists?
are they not listed in a dutch phone book?
is there like some kind of black market for this info?

oops. bad news. i stole a copy for myself.
shoot me. oooooh. took one in the heart.
i'm goin down.  tell mama i'm a comin home..

welcome to the real world...
on the web a copyright notice is nothing more than
an open invitation to a data thief.  and password protection
is actually a bit like foreplay when ya get right down to it.
that may sound a bit rude, but its just reality.

so deal with it.

and for those of you that are in need of a dutch therapist,
may god help you.

me.