[thelist] Fw: BBEdit for the PC

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Nov 7 07:25:27 CST 2001

>For a winders alternative to BBEdit...A buddy of mine uses UltraEdit.
>http://www.ultraedit.com/

I can vouch for UltraEdit. I'm a diehard BBEdit user - nearly everything I
do is done in BBEdit when it comes to the Mac (hell, it's even my CLI
editor of choice with the new 6.5 for OS X). For Windows, I mostly spend my
time with UltraEdit or Homesite 5, depending on how long I'll be in either
one and what I'm doing.

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/