[thelist] design critique (yes, i'm a lamer, tell all your friends)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 7 12:57:04 CST 2001

Beautiful. I love greys anyway, and you've used them well. (Occasionally,
some text is just a bit difficult to read, but it's not extreme.) The layout
and navigation seemed natural; I felt at home right away. The colors and
layout almost made me think I was at Adobe's site - nothing copied or
derivative; just a similar feel - big corporate knowhow with real people
behind it (don't know why I feel that way about Adobe's site, but yours
feels the same.)

I wandered off to Rhea Anna's site and fell in love with it. The 'Colored
Musicians Club' presentation is fabulous; colors, layout, especially (of
course) the photos.

Nice work, all of it.

spinhead