[thelist] design critique (or whatever you wanna do, really)

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Wed Nov 7 14:38:40 CST 2001

Hi,
Design-wise it looks really nice.
One major problem is I can't resize the text with my browsers settings, so I
can't read it at all on my 1280*1024 monitor (especially the darkgray on
nice contrasting lighter gray background)
I have to drag it over to my 800*600 monitor to read it.

Now my eyelids have finally stopped twitching after setting the monitor
refreshrate to 85 , I don't want to strain them more than necessary :o)

I really like the way the code degrades to older browsers - IE4 works very
well - NS4 is ok too. Maybe you could set the menubar linkcolor to white in
NS4, as it now shows blue on black.

Nice site.
Richard.