[thelist] What to do before I ask for a Site Check

Michael Barrett mbarrett at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 16:01:51 CST 2001

> are there any
> tools for checking specific browser compatibility?
The best testing tool is looking at your site on those specific browsers.

I've heard rumors of browser emulators floating about the web..but I doubt
they would ever work as well as *really* loading up your site in NN 3.0

However, I think it is acceptable to ask other listees to check your site
on, say, a Mac platform, if you are running Windows, in addition to asking
for general feedback.

Got a URL?

--
Michael Barrett