[thelist] design critique (or whatever you wanna do, really)

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Thu Nov 8 07:37:10 CST 2001

hehehe...I'm lovin' this thread already. (Do I hear [theUTvolt] list in
the works?) We should seriously get the 'volt UTers together for some
fun sometime. ;-)

The guys I shared a batcave with at NASA and I were big fans of Deck16,
especially with the Volatile Ammo mod. Lots o' explodin' fun for
everyone!

Alan

<tip type="project management">
Do everything in your power to keep the sales staff out of the way (but
not completely out of the loop) during the active development of a
project. The best line of communication a project manager can have with
the client is a direct one, not 2nd hand client requests filtered
through a salesperson.
</tip>