[thelist] mini screenshot techniques

Simon Baier sbaier at guinnessgroup.com
Thu Nov 8 10:20:42 CST 2001

Does anybody have advise on how to convert a screenshot [Alt][PrtScrn] into
a decent looking thumbnail ~ 200px x 200px.  No matter what I try it always
comes out looking grainy. I've seen clean looking mini screenshots, so I
know it's possible, just never figured out how.  Do I need to use different
screen capture software?

I'm using PhotoShop on a PC

TIA
Simon

==================
Simon Baier
simon at baier.com
Chicago, IL

<tip author"Simon Baier">
Google - it rocks.  If a web site has no search capability (or if it just
plain sucks ..AhemMicrosoft) you can use Google and restrict to the target
site by querying, for example, "site:microsoft.com searchstring".  As with
any Google search, the page you seek will most likely appear within the top
three items.  For more cool Google tricks see
http://www.google.com/help/features.html
</tip>