[thelist] Semi-OT: VID 6

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Thu Nov 8 13:39:53 CST 2001

Hi Salvatore!
Why did you create the virtual directory first?
Do you want to use an existing web?
I would try to create a new application first.
See if that works out before

If not, see link below
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q253/7/99.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=t
ech&FR=0&qry=cannot%20convert%20a%20virtual%20directory%20into%20a%20subweb%
20remotely&rnk=3&src=DHCS_MSPSS_tech_SRCH&SPR=MSALL

Good luck!
 Regards
Matthias Ritzkowski