[thelist] LLC with international partners

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Thu Nov 8 16:08:41 CST 2001

Hi,
I am looking into setting up a LLC with two colleges based in Minnesota.
The main problem is I am British, and live in Belgium.

Naturally I asked my accountant to look into this, but I wondered if anyone
on the list had any experience with this?

Can someone living overseas be a part-owner of a US  LLC?

Any insight is appreciated!

Cheers,
Richard.

Maybe a bit off-topic, let me think, tip, tip... ah yes,

<tip type=HTML>
Do you want to display some HTML source-code on your website?
replace the left tags with &lt; and the HTML isn't rendered, just the
source:

&lt;div>hello &lt;/div>

will show as:

</tip>