[thelist] LLC with international partners

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Nov 8 17:20:58 CST 2001

hi Richard

When I looked into LLC'ing, my attorney in the state of New York strongly
recommended an LLC, since I am Canadian, and one person on board is from
Holland.
Let me know if you want the coordinates of this attorney. Tell him I sent
you . (No I'm not getting any referral fee, but you will get friendly
service :)

Nicole