[thelist] valid wysywig help (does no one love me?)

andre gaulin andre at gaulin.ca
Fri Nov 9 11:21:28 CST 2001

the script is very simple....

the main config stuff is in the following line:

<csaction name="B810A3370" class="SlideNewWindow" type="onevent"
val0="main.html" val1="" val2="760" val3="360" val4="false" val5="false"
val6="false" val7="false" val8="false" val9="false" val10="false">

main.html is the destination for thel ink, and the other val attributes are
to control the pop up window display...

does this help?

Andre