[thelist] A Good CSS Tips Newsletter?

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Fri Nov 9 11:23:48 CST 2001

At 08:32 AM 11/09/2001, Gregory Toland wrote:
>Does anyone know of a good CSS Tips Newsletter or email list?

Hi, Gregory,

There are a couple of exceptional newsgroups for CSS where some terrific
CSS gurus hang out and generously contribute so much time and fabulous

In addition to listing newsgroups and mailing lists, I've put together
annotated links to many of the best CSS tutorials, tips, charts,
workarounds, etc. at WebsiteTips.com that I've come across (or that people
have submitted) here, which may be helpful, too:
http://www.websitetips.com/css/

Here's the direct link to the newsgroups it lists what I mentioned above:
http://www.websitetips.com/css/#newsgroups

I don't know of CSS-specific email discussion lists or newsletters at the
moment, but I'd love to know of some, too. As soon as I learn of some I'll
list them at WebsiteTips.com's CSS section, too.

Warmly,
Shirley

--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.